Local Brand Advisor- An Overview
Branding is a hot topic in marketing these days, but it’s defined in different ways and looked at from different angles. There are many components that make up a brand, and we call each component a Brand Layer.
The base from which all brand elements will be created and measured against for accuracy. This layer consists of the following elements:
– Brand Vision is your company’s plan for itself-how your company wants to appear to the world, and how your company wants to grow and change in coming years.Find additional information at Local Brand Advisor, Pittsburgh.
– Brand Mission is what your company wants to create in the world, through its products or services.
– Brand Values are those ideas that your company brand stands for and that you believe in-and also what you don’t want to and won’t do. These values help your potential clients to decide whether you can help them, and they also help you decide who you will help and what you can’t offer or deliver. Brand Values are largely an internal measure against which you can process incoming jobs, but they will also be communicated through all of your marketing materials.
So, what is a Brand?
Your brand is really the combination of all of the above Brand Layers. A brand is both your presentation and public’s perception of your business. It’s the way that people think about your business, and it is shaped through all of the layers described above.
Once you’ve established your brand and started putting your Brand Basics before the public eye, there are some other branding issues you should consider:
– Brand Alignment is the biggest challenge in building a brand comes from creating alignment across all of the Brand Layers described above, and in creating that same alignment between your audience and your message: making sure that the message that you’re presenting is the same message that your customers and contacts are walking away with.
– Brand Management is the process of managing all of the Brand Layers and achieving or maintaining Brand Alignment. It is a constant process; you should check up on your Brand Layers and Brand Alignment from time to time.
When all of your Brand Layers are working together, you’ll have a strong Brand that will help your business to grow and prosper.
Local Brand Advisor
100 5th Ave, Suite 110, Pittsburgh, PA 15222